Sep 26, 2009

Long Overdue(Hearim Lee)

After reading a this article, I remember one of my friends. In the article, is important two sentences. Think of something you said. Now write what you wish had said. I usually care about conversation and connect with my people. Even though i get hurt something from someone, before telling my feeling, i became think more seriously. Without thinking, to tell someone is not good for relationship with people. Three years, one of my friends got married very early. Actually, she and my friends were best friends but since she made a relationship with her husband, she never connected with us and she usually said “I am busy to do her business” So, we believed what she said but she usually lied to us. After we knew her all of situations, we became stating far away from her. At that time, I felt betray from her. When she invited me to go to her wedding, I didn’t go there. Of course when I think about the situation, I feel sorry to my friend. If her behavior shows to me seriously at that time, we would be much better friend like family.

No comments: