Sep 27, 2009

LONG OVERDUE( YING YI.CHEN)

In this article” Long Overdue” have some important sentences make a sense for me: Think of something you said. Now write what you wish you had said. But I am always thinking of the times I said nothing. The sentence make me think a lot.

One of my friend, I knew him since high school. Actually, he is not a good student but clever. That time, our relationship were very close. He was joined the bad group at that time. But I didn't tell them he had to study hard and not went there anymore. However, the stones stuck in the throat. I didn't say that for him. I was really regret. After one year, someone was killed him on the street and also his friends. When I heard the news, I was surprised if I tell him not going there anymore, maybe our relationship were still until now. I regret his death.
According to the this events, I learn a lesson from him. If I want say something for my friend, I have to tell them not just stones stuck in my throat that will become “ long overdue”.

3 comments:

lian said...

poor,,,ying yi~~~
i'm sorry to hear your friend's bad news. if you have any problem that disturb you, you can tell me!!! i'm your good frineds,ok!!

by the way,
please buy some medicines that can cure your throat!! hahahaha

Leslie said...

looks our experiences were similar. if you wanna say something to your friend, say it, otherwise you may never have chance to say it and become a regret. I lose one of my best friend becasue we were both too late to have a talk. I will never let things go like that again.

Chung-Chih Chi

Leslie said...

in the high school there have a lot people like that,they play with some bad guy and they changed become a bad guy to, actually they are good students at first, some of my friends also like that.(allen)