Sep 27, 2009

Red Flags( Ting Shu)

Long overdue

I always see the "red flags" on campus, but never pay attention to what is talking about. I thought those problems would never happened to me.

I had a roommate who grew up in America but her family is a incomer of America. She looks nice and she is nice. At the beginning we were fine. I did not talk with her too much because I do not what to talk? She goes home every weekend, I had full classes every day. so we do not actually have time to talk. Only in the nights if I finished my homework. A night, she brought some of her friends back to our dorm. Her friends are nice and funny, but I need to do my works. I putted the earphone on my ear, then started to work on my homework. I hope I talked to her I need to finish my homework without voices I just can't. I acted like I didn't hear anything, then I finally finished my homework at 3am after she went out with her friends. I had a million times was thinking about can I talk to her to do not bring friend back after 12 clock, but I just can not open my mouth because my mom told me to be tolerate. We didn't say anything to each other during the semester, because both us do not know what to say. We are like strangers in school. If I said to her I do not like she brings her friends back to the dorm when I was going to sleep or I am doing my homework. She might knows I hate it and would not do it more. but I never say out. If I did, it could help the problems between us.

3 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

I agree with you as a roommate some times you dont like your roommate to do something, of cource your roommate will have something that she dont like you to do. Good way to do it, is to talk to each other, and make a deal.
Kai-Hsun Yu

Leslie said...

actually I came up with the same problems with you. I also didn't know how to talk to them. the way i chose to solve it is that i finished homework then went back my room. ---dan lu