Sep 27, 2009

Keep the world in mind? (Boning Zhang)

“So What happens to my words when the going get rough? In a world where certain equities for human beings seem long, long, long, overdue, where is the magic sentence to act as a tool? where is the hoe, the tiller, the rake?” When I saw this sentence, I have a lot of sympathy for this feel when writers bring that sentence to us. We always sink into the interminable argument. However, the reason always very simple, just because the worlds from someone is not decently. I remember a sentence which my father told me, “ A word spoken in due season is pleasant.” I always keep that in mind and reflected upon myself frequently, But it’s not the way that everybody did. Some people just like to say what they want to say, they didn’t care about what the situation and what the feel about the listener. Even worse, some impious people enjoy on attack others by rough worlds. I feel strongly uncomfortable to be with them but maybe they just around us. They didn’t keep any world in mind. Further more, the things which let people down can effect people for a long time. The magic sentence act as a tool, is the hoe to clean up the vine which has died in the drought; is the tiller to divide the soil; is the rake to flatten the field. It’s the blender, to regulate the people’s mood.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

(Hao Su)“ A word spoken in due season is pleasant.” This is a usefully sentence.

Leslie said...

We should know that what an occasion to what kind of words.
That's will be let everyone have a nice mood.
(XIAOJIE PANG)