Sep 27, 2009

I Hate It but I Can't Say (Hao Su)

I Hate It but I Can't Say
How can we to do when someone else censure the things have related with ourselves. Do we should to fight back? Or just like the author of “Long overdue”, have stones stuck in the throat.
To be a humble people is not a fault. But for other people's insinuation, we should stand up and fight back. This is a fight for our dignity. Keep silent will left regret. As the author cannot find word to say, but regret later. I have also experienced the similar events with the author. For the first time I was speechless, But the second time, I fought back bravely, and also won the dignity. I also make people did not look down on me. Using word rationally to fight back, not only can solve our own embarrassment, but also can win the respect of others.
Although we do not want to hurt others, we also do not want be hurt by others. We can do more skillful counterattack others. That is why we have to learn how to use language. Never to be a person who are “I hate it but I can't say”.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah, that's true, we do not want to hurt others.Even trough we always been hurt.

Leslie said...

I agree with you. sometimes, we should struggle to inequality. it will bring to us deserved respect.