Sep 27, 2009

My opinion about "Long Overdue" Natalia Ushak

Hey guys! i dont know where the hell i am , cause i logged as Red Love and whole page opened in Chinese or Korean language i dont know :))) Looks cute tho. But i dont understend which button to press :)) whatever lol I wanted to share with you my opinion about the article " Long Overdue". After i've read it, of cause i found something familiar with my life too, and it is very difficult to answer this question : " Do you need to say something or you dont have to..?" For myself i've chose this side, i think if somebody said something about me, which is not true i dont really care about it. But if i heard bullshit about my friends or family or just about things which i am care about or like i will definatly say what i think. If i saw in the street unfairness i will stop and protect the person or persons :) If i have a deal with my closest people or family and i dont know should i tell them something or not i prefer to tell, because the true will come out anyway, soon or later, and all these nights you will be sleepless and just going to kill yourself. So the truth, even the bitter truth, is better. For conscience' sake, even if you know you are wrong but you said the truth you will definatly feel much better. I dont trying to prove anyone in things which i believe are right, because life is life and it will show later on who is right. Natalia Ushak

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I agree with you. Life is life, it will show later on who is right. so just go on to do what we think is right.
dan lu