Sep 27, 2009

Long overdue-junjie

In our lives, we often encounter that we have something to say but we don''t say anything.

Sometimes I will get some problems. For example, when my friend is talking about something he knows to everyone, I find there is a incorrect thing in his opinion. I am 100 percents sure that he is wrong, but I can not point out his mistake when he is talking even after he finish his talking. I think it is because of face.

In China, people are very concerned about their own face which means you can not point out others mistake when there are some people beside them. It will make them losing faces. This is the reason why I don’t say anything and just smile.

It is impolite to interrupt others when they are speaking, but after their speaking I always can not find a suitable topic to correct those things.

I think it does’t matter. It is not a very serious thing for us. As happy as we live. lol



Junjie

5 comments:

MinjianRuan said...

Yes, we should really think abt it.

Jianjie Zhao said...

have u ever hear a sentence which is "a friend in deed, is a friend in need". in my opinion, a true friend is someone who can point out my mistake immediately, and not just sit there smiling and laughing. on other words, i think the meaning of friend to you is too superfacial.

Leslie said...

suhyunhuh

We have similar things in Korea so i understand her~~~

Leslie said...

By your explanation, I could get closer to understand the significant meaning of Long Overdue. ^ ^ (Young Ho)

Leslie said...

it remind me of a word in china, good teacher and critical friends. they can point out our mistakes and tell us how to do it.---dan lu