Sep 27, 2009

long overdue (SUHYUN HUH)

There is someone who is doing wrong.
Some people would not tell him that is wrong, but some people would.
most people do not tell him that he is wrong because people do not want to make him feel good so people lie to him with smile.

In Korea, we are similar with China. It is rude to tell someone.When i was in high school, one of my freind was answer my teacher's question but he was answering wrong. Nobody did not tell my friend that was wrong. someone had to tell him that is wrong.

In my opinion, people need to change thier mind. If someone doing wrong, we have to tell him. even though if he does not like you.

1 comment:

Heejin kim said...

I know what you want to say about.
People sometimes do not say anything although they see wrong situation or something. just ignore. but if it is lasted, it would be not good for everyone.
just say and speak the truth !