Sep 27, 2009

Long Overdue for me (Yanjun Li)

The article takes me much time to read, I have many common points with the author and it let me think about so many things which I have been past for long overdue.
I have a bad habit which is I don’t do something until the due time is coming soon, like now I just have one hour to write this impression of this Long Overdue. This bad habit let me lose many important things. Such as miss the chance for part-time job, some food be overdue can’t to eat. And don’t to see my grandpa until he died. So many things let me so compunction.
I don’t review the knowledge which I learn in school without delay, then to do the homework in a short time to catch the time. I don’t change the clothes until the cold weather is coming then make me have a cold. I don’t eat some food until my stomach is so ache. Even though I don’t tell my parents how much I miss them until crying in my bed along. When I was a child I get this bad habit let I miss so many chance go play with others then stay along by myself. So sometimes my character has a little strange like liveliness but stay along so much time.
Through this article I know I want to change myself about action for my life, I must do something in time then don’t let me regret when the time is pass and the people was gone. I will to call my parents and friends so much I miss them. Don’t let them angst me. And I positive to the life and make it better and better.

No comments: