Sep 27, 2009

Never regret(by allen)

As a classic film lines: once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance wound tell the girl I love the girl, if our love have to be settled a time limit, I wish it wound be ten hounds’ of years! I like this sentence very much, it let know never regret. In our there have a lot of things that you should to do in that time, that just have only chances for you, if you lost this chances so you will lose it. You also must have courage to say out, for sorry, for thanks, for everything what you want to. Maybe success just have only step with you, you can do just say it and do it, or you will miss it will regret. Don’t be let yourselves to be regret.

No comments: