Sep 27, 2009

Don't be late (Chung-Chih Chi)

People are always regretting what they have done or what they haven’t done. Many people are trying to hide their feeling and thought. Even if they are angry about what their friend have done to them, they might just keep silence or decide not to talk about it to their friend. But, they don’t know how much they would pay later. Misunderstanding and mistake are easy to happen in people’s communication. They are not hard to solve, but it depends on whether you solve it on time or not.

When I was in junior high school, Bill was one of the best friends. He was smart and everyone in the class liked him. We went to school together, we had fun together and we studied together. I thought we can still keep this friendship after we graduate from junior high school. But it didn’t. After graduation, I never talked with him again. When I called him, he never picked up the phone. When I send email to him, he never sent me back. I had no idea what happened with us. I tried to contact with others to see if they know something. Until two years ago, I finally figured out why he did this to me. One of his friends told me that he lost his wallet on the graduation and he thought the thief was me because I was the only one who opened his bag. I thought if he told me what he was angry about, the problem would be solved easily and our relationship would continue.

From now on, if my friend is angry about me, or I feel something is wrong between us, I would ask him immediately and try to solve any misunderstanding as soon as possible because the longer the problem exists, the worse the relation will be. Even if you may have a fight with your friends when you talk to them about any problem, it is always worth to solve problems on time.

No comments: