Sep 25, 2009

a regretfull memory

Read Naomi Shihab Nye's "Long overdue", I immediately found that I do have a lot of memories about long overdue. The following is one of my most regretful encounters.
It was one day before holiday when I studied in high school. That day, I was going to home for holiday by coach bus. Bought the ticket, I was walking to the waiting room. The waiting room is pretty empty. It would be a good news for me because there were few passengers that I can choose a good seat on the bus so I could have a comfortable trip. Suddenly, a middle-aged man walked by me with a strong hit. I turned around and found that he was also staring at me, too. He was oval face, with foxy eyes, and in a dark, plain jacket. I felt so strange that the ground was so empty, why he just hit me. There was an indescribable feeling around me but I didn’t understand.
When the bus began running, I found my cellphone was missed. At that time, I finally found that my cellphone was stolen by that mysterious man. I think it was a long, long overdue for me. If I focused on that man’s hand, my cellphone might never be stolen. I’ve already felt that man strange but didn’t do anything. What a regretful mistake! How I want the time go back and I would kick his ass out of the earth if possible.

9 comments:

MinjianRuan said...

sofa...
push it up by myself firt lol

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said...

Try to be careful whenever you are on bus. you never know what gonna happen.

MinjianRuan said...

Yep, thx upstair. I've already learned this experience. And I will never be stolen in the bus staition again.

Jing Yan said...

be careful on the bus nest time, espcially in china, i also missed my cellphone on the bus, probably over three. i can totally get your feeling.

Leslie said...

Strongly agree with you. Be careful next time.
Good luck.

Junjie

MinjianRuan said...

Reply to Jing Yan:
Just like a chinese traditional adage.
There is sky out of sky, and person out of person.
You lost more cellphones than me!!!

Leslie said...

I have the same experience with you, I hate theives. I lost my favorate phone.

Leslie said...

I have the same experience with you, I hate theives. I lost my favorate phone.