Nov 2, 2008

YunJu Chung "The achievement of Desire"

"A primary reason for success in the classroom was that I couldn't forget that schooling was changimg me and sepatating me from the life I enjoyed before becoming a student."


When I read this sentence it reminds me my school days. Actually, I was not what author was. I was only neither studying nor enjoying. If we do like author It might succeed, though Im not sure. We can see many students types when we are in school. Some students want to enjoy their life and some students just do study. Some students are like me though. When I was in high shcool I could discriminate between the three cases. Im not accurete in my observation. I think How to live is a great quetion. It is important to act up to their opinions and have the courage of their opinions. Whatever we do hard, and then we will succeed.


No comments: