Nov 30, 2008

Military for koreans... (jake yoon)

Every single kroean over 18 under certain age. if they are not disabled people. they have to have military service. This might be unfair for all young koreans but, at least we were born in korea so we have to go.

Don't never volunteer for nothing. - a Soldier's Mother


Military service is one of volunteer works. The meaning of this quote is that if you have to volunteer or if you want to volunteer, you have to take it serious and do it. I don’t’ know when I’m going to take army service, however, I will do it my best to secure my country. 2 years in the army can change my life style and my thought of country.

Jake yoon

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yep. In Korea, you have to have military service and it is hard to avoid. I think that if you cannot escape from it, just try to enjoy it.! :) it will more helpful a lot and the end of that time, i mean military service, it might brings you some differentiation like your thought and can make you become wiser.

-YEAJEONG LEE

Leslie said...

I also think the korean man can not avoid military service so, try to feel enjoy about that. I also think the military sevice can most helpful in man's life. after military service, most man said that after military service, they changes their thoughts and behavior in society life. So, it can be helpful :)

heekyung.CHO