Nov 2, 2008

(Younghee Jeong) embarrassment at their lack of education

"He permits himself embarrassment at their lack of education" from the article the achievement of desire.

I could see that how he thinks about his uneducated patreants. His own education has changed the relationship he's had with his family negativly. When I read this, I was kind of sad. Nevetheless most parents try to make their children to well-educated person, some people don't understand their parents and even could feel "embarrassment"
How would their parents feel..
I don't think that maybe educational experiences only make positive things.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

positiva think can made all around us. however educational expericences can more make positive think than the other :)
therefore i agree with your opinion. my mother also want to be expectation to well educated person to me. I think all of our parents want to their children to be well educated person. :)

-heekyung.cho

Quincy Shen said...

I saw you work very hard:)
But I do not want to work so hard:(
I think your parent will be proud of you, because you are a nice girl. Besides, you are filial piety.
I think People feel embarrassed about parent's lack of education just like they feel embarrassed about lack of money.