Nov 3, 2008

visual images can helps our paper.- Heekyung.cho

" Text also can include visual images, such as personal photographs and magazine and television images."

- Quote from When working mother collides with gender & society.

the including visual images text is more readable and understandable, because the visual images can supports their text subject.
It can be more easy to way of write more clearly our thesis.

I think the including visual images essay is really easy to understand to me, because i am a international student in United states. Therefore, reading article or understanding whole eassay excluding images are a little bit difficult.
when i was read including visual images essay , i was really east understood whole eassy.
I think the images are really helpful to me.

I think that the using the images on essay is really easy to way about how to more specific and clearly explain our essay. :)

No comments: