Nov 1, 2008

If my parents are uneducated (Jake yoon)

"But when several weeks later , i happened to see it next to her bed unread except for the first few pages, i was furious and suddenely wanted to cry."
the Achievement of Desire

If my parents are uneducated, i might be sad. when i was young i thought my parents are the best and they know everything. however, when i am getting old , i could realize that my parents are not smart enough than me.

some parts when im getting old, my parents could not know, however, i will not going to think like author. becuase my son or daughter will treat me like the same if i do that to my parents.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I think also with you.
When I was yong i also think my parents are best person all the way around :) and they know everything what i did not known.
when i grew up, that thinking is kind of getting smaller . but I am still belive my parents are really smarter than me, because they live a longer than me. therefore, I think they have a lot of life wisdom than me.^^

-Heekyung.cho