Nov 5, 2008

Yeajeong Lee

"Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die life is a broken-winged birdthat cannot fly."

I think most people do have a dream for their future and me,too. I believe your dream will make more successful life. If you have a dream, you will do best on your work, because you want to make dream come true. Maybe, it absolutely works. If you do not have a dream for the future, it means that you do not have a goal for your life. I also have a dream for my future. Sometimes, i imagine when my dream come true. I think it is so wonderful. If i imagine achievement of my dream, i feel so exciting. It makes me to work hard.
Don't miss your dream for your future. If you miss your dream, it will be the saddest time to you.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I agree with your opinion a lot :)
people have to get their own dream.
that makes more successful life. i have also dream about my future. I think that makes me more studying hard in this country. :)

Heekyung.cho

Quincy Shen said...

I think people's dreams always change. When people reached their dreams, they changed the dream to another.
I saw many successful enterprisers had their dreams when they started an enterprise. Maybe it is an important reason that they could success.