Nov 15, 2008

Ruin your child's life (jake yoon)



"Mom, he is my son"
by Bree Osbourne in Transamerica

If my mom is a trans gender, i would kill myself. of course, she is not trans gender. if someone is a trans gender, it could be terrible for their child. Since they didn't mention to their child, their child might be very angry or be in serious position.
Of course, i do not against of trans gender. however, i do not support it. i don't see many success case around me, i mean in news, or newspaper.

why some people are trans genders? i think it is because of their environment. their parents life style, and what they have seen when they were grown up. i think they are poor in some cases. it is not their fault that want to be a trans gender. it is not wrong at all. but because of society around us, it is hard to have a life with trans gender.

i strongly recommend that someone wants to be female from male or male from female. they should not have their child. it doesn't matter that they want to change their sexuality. however, it is hard for their children to have life.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Absolutely, i agree with you. i also do not against trans-gender, but i do not support it. i saw some trans-gender and some people did't have successful time when they were trans-gender. Finally, it brings a bad result. Maybe, they might had hard times to live in this world like moral and social thing. I think before they want to change their gender, they should think one more time in different ways. (YEAJEONG LEE)

Leslie said...

I also prefer to your opinion. I also do not againtst transgender, because that is not of my buisiness. However, if someone around me who is transgender, I will ask for the reason why they changed gender. I think that transgender have some reason why they changes. So, after i listen to that reason i can understand transgender.

heekyung.cho