Nov 9, 2008

(Younghee Joeng)

"I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face. I will listen to you, especially when we disagree."

I was impressed by Obama's speech and it was remarkable.
He said that he would be always honest and listening to people. We already know that it is important to listen to people as the president of one country, but it made me think a lot, especially when I thought about my country. I thought that as a people, to have the president who could really listen to people and says that confidently is reassuring and will inspire people with great confidence too.

2 comments:

Jing said...

it's ture that Obama's success make us be confident about about our dream. everyting could be possible,as long as we insist on our position , then stand out and speake louder, let people know that we think.

Leslie said...

I agree with you also :l

I think that best important thing of president ability is to listen to people's opinion. that is most important thing that i think. i belive the Obama can listen to people's opinion carefully that's why i really like Obama :)

Heekyung.CHO