May 3, 2010

What's writing? (Yilei.zhou)

What's writing? just writing something use pen in English? or just type it? what ever, i dont like it. Because, it diffcult for us, English is not our first tone. So why do I need write it in English. Whatever I hate it. I like speaking much more than writing. But, in here, we need it, whatever acdamic use or teacher's rules, we must use it. By the way, we need consider spelling, grammar, even acdamic word. it's too diffcult for us. in this semester i did 4 essays, but the highest grade is B+, it means not bad, but I dont thing so, if i change to speaking, the grade will be higher.

English is a long story, the first time I heard English was in middle school, because we dont have English class in primary school. so count the year, i have already learn English for more than 10 years. why my English still so poor. Because I didnt work hard.

I have been here for 2 years, I thing my English skill have already move to higer step. but I still hate writing. the reason i hate it, because i dont use it in daily life, are you writing something to someone for communication? no we speaking.

this is writing, i hate it.

No comments: