May 2, 2010

What’s the writing? (Jin Liu)

Writing is to use our language to express our logic to let others resonate. Since we came to the United States, as an international student, we have to use English to writing. At first, this is very difficult to us. Chinese writing and English writing are different. Steps are different, requirements are different. This allows us to have to learn another writing mode.
Writing is a very rigorous work; firstly, the author must have their own views and positions. These steps are use to proved writer’s points. And English writing have works cited and references. This is more convenient for readers to access relevant information. Above this these describes are my objective views on the writing. My subjective view on writing is.
Writing for me is like a record, those compositions are recorded my life, they recorded my growth. It all depends on the text of my mind and my vocabulary to express my thoughts. Actually, this is my personal tag. Because everyone's writing is not the same. Through writing, I can express the pain, I can express happiness, and I can express gratitude, all the feelings can be expressed in words. But writing takes time and experience, the lack of any point will make the article boring. I think the highlight of my article is missing, because I have temper of not enough.
Writing is fun for me and it also bored. I had to use all my means to try to improve my articles; this is a very painful process to me. The reason is sometimes writing really need inspiration. But the inspiration is everywhere in our life, perhaps I need to read more books, get more experience, so as to make my logic clear. My weakness is a lack clear logic. This semester, in class, I learned how to modify the composition so I changed a lot, it makes my writing more rigorous. Step by step to improve myself, this is indeed a very interesting thing. This semester by course of writing I learned a lot of things. Such as the United States had a special event occurred in the past, the history of the United States. There is something about women's education. These are only learned through writing. I need to write the article through the background of these events. So it also helped the expansion of my knowledge.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What's up, liuzong, how's going.

"Writing is to use our language to express our logic to let others resonate" I like this sentence.

(Yilei Zhou)