May 2, 2010

Childhood is the happiest time of a person’s life. Do you agree or disagree? (KOSTANDINA BARDHI)

Our life is divided into three parts: childhood, adolescence and the part when we become adult. There exist people who agree that childhood is the best time of a person’s life but on the other hand there exist people who are against this fact. If someone had asked me this question I would definitely say childhood is the most beautiful part of my life. I don’t mean that today I am not happy but those times can’t be compared with today’s life. Childhood is the happiest time of a person’s life for many reasons.
Firstly the birth of every child is a triumph for every family. From this moment on all their eyes are on the new born. The best thing about a child is that he is always happy in his world enclosed with toys. So for him having an issue is something rare because his world is like Disneyland. A child is never concerned about his future but he is satisfied with his life. It is a parent’s duty to raise them well. So they don’t have to think about bills, work etc.
Secondly in the period of childhood your parents take care of you. The most important thing is food because through this a child can grow up.
For example when I was a child I didn’t like to eat too much. And my parents were upset about my health. So they always fed me even in the street because of the distraction or playing with my friends. To me this time will stay forever in my mind.
Finally I would really say that childhood was the most beautiful, special and wonderful part of my life.

No comments: