May 2, 2010

What is writing ?(YunZhen Li)

From the literal side, writing is just write words on the paper to explian something. But for me, writing is not just simple. Although many people just seem wriring as some kinds of task which have to do, I still consist that I'm enjoy it and try to do better on it all the time.
Actually, the reserach paper is so boring that it is too hard for me to look this paper as enjoy. But after I finished it and get an grade, I awared I am happy in my heart. Because I did it, without anyother's help, I did it by myself. It also an exercise to improve my wirting ability. It makes me know more and deeper that wiring is not always just say what I want to say as will. Sometimes, wirting need to be strict and credible.
As the answer , I believe writing is more like another way to explain people's view. Of course, speaking is more easy than wrrting, you needn't to write a lot on the paper, you needn't to do a lot of research, what you actually do is just move your mouth and talking. But people still tend to believe things on paper than just on mouth. Because the biggest difference between talking and writing is the time used on thinking. When you are talking, you think a second and say, but when you are writing, you have to think twice to make sure the words and paragraphs is suitable.
Moreover, people can explain someting by mouth, but can't explain some philosophical things clear. Talking can explain a person's idea, but writing can expain a person's soul.

No comments: