May 5, 2010

Last Day (Jee Yun Choi)

Hi~ everyone! How's your test going?
I think some of you already finish yout final.
I am just done all of my final exam.
I am going to meet Professor, Bai to hand in my portfolio to date.
It is my last work for this semester and it means everything is almost done.

As I posted before, this semester is really going fast.
Time flies .....
I regret some of my work. On the other hand, I satisfy the other one.
However, I am fine because I tried to do for everything.

we can still make a great job for this semester.
I believe that most friends can do that.
Let's do our best until last day of this semester.

Now I have to go to meet Professor.
She is waiting for us^^
I might meet some of you at that place.

Have a great summer break and hopefully receive good grades!


Bye,

Jee Yun Choi


P.S. I also appreciate to the Professor, Bai about teaching for us in this semester.
She always made a smile for us. I will miss that! ^^

No comments: