Apr 30, 2008

informal writing/ Ju eui, Lee

Writing is always hard to me. Sometimes, I thought writing is so annoying. I really didn’t know how I can write. I was depressed when I wrote. At the beginning of this semester and last semester, I was under the stress of writing. I always spent a lot of time for writing but I couldn’t make paper well. I thought what I could learn by writing assignment. This thought was a ridiculous. As time goes by I could know that I got many writing skill and learned English by writing. My mind also changed. Writing is not annoying to me anymore even though writing is still hard to me. . I expect how I can improve by writing.

Now, I took writing courses for 1 year. I wrote many topics’ papers. I was afraid of writing at the beginning of this semester. As time goes by I learned many thing even English. I really don’t know how much I can improve in future, but I am sure if I practice writing hard, I can write well. I hope so.

No comments: