Apr 30, 2008

Aging by Trang Dao

I was doing my homework when one of my friend who I rarely talked to calling me. She was one of my rare childhood friends who I used to hung out with a lot when we were in elementary school. She is also an international student like me. Except for we don’t talk as much as before due to difference circle of friends and it’s been quite a long time she has her world and I have mine, she and I remain good friends.
And so anyway, she made me listen to this soundtrack she randomly found after hours surfing the internet. We both had good laughs, and reminiscing the time when we were little. I remember back then, it was from a Chinese TV drama and we were all crazed over it. The OST brought back so many memories, good ones of course.
I just wish we could have a time machine and go back to all these times. I just want to be a kid forever…and never has to grown up. Just like Peter Pan in Never Land. Sometimes I feel it’s so hard growing up. I started to see more things and there are times I just feel useless. I see much unfairness and yet I can’t do anything about it. Then I have to think more about the relation with other people. When I was a kid, if I would make a mistake it would be easier to be forgiven as well. Friends are also changing, I used to be very naïve to think that every one would just go ahead and say whatever they think but later I know there is something call “COOL BY ASSOCIATON”. I sound so old, it feels so weird. I feel like those grandmothers who gather together with their friends and talk about Vietnam war or stuff like that. haha… anyway, I had a good talk with my friend and I cant change the fact that am aging, mentally and physically. Lol.

No comments: