Apr 30, 2008

Free Writing (Chenghong Wang)

Writing is the method to express the personal perspective, people write for releasing anger, to convey motion through the expressions, to record what happening in the life and also what they expect to achieve in the future.
I love to write staff which is exactly like free writing, this is a kind of writing style has no stupid requirements, no words limitation, no outline for the paper, or maybe writer can even curse in the paper which is regard as crazy if anybody write a fuck in the regular paper.
After started to write this paper, it made recall a lot of memories of mine from high school, which is unforgettable forever in my life. Too much stories, too much crazy staffs. I would prefer use as terrible as hell to describe the high school life in china. Woke up 6 in the morning, go to class until 6, student usually have average seven classes everyday, life was always follow the same pattern for three years. However, what can make up our student life was writing the journal during the class, test, meeting anytime we can use. Writing helps us to get loose from the stressful high school life

I had ever dreamed I would be a well known writer one day, because the read fiction was ever popular when I was middle school age. Honestly, the original motivation of mine to interest in fiction staff just because I want to follow the time, cannot out of date. I still remember I got extremely good comment from one my papers which is about the excellent job I have done in my paper in high school after I finish read the first fiction, and then I gradually realize I need to read more staff. Reading is like stock the resources, all the knowledge I read from the book, newspaper, magazine anything maybe will be used by me in the paper one day.
In my opinion, writing is not fast food. People cannot expect to achieve the highest level of writing after just reading a book or reading a bunch of newspapers. Writing skill improvement is an endless process that learner really has to be patient, to make effort, and finally to share the happiness of the achievement.
In china, people think pen is another weapon to fight in the wartime. Solders fight with gun, writers fight for their country with their weapon which is pen. This is a viewpoint which I really agree with. Just think about why an article can encourage people to fight without consider life, and also what is the reason can make reader cry for an article of love story. That's all the fascination of characters, and also the reason I like writing.
However, I am in a dilemma situation right now. Chinese is my first language which I used to use though my paper, since I came to America, everything has changed from Chinese to English. That mean I have to write in English, and thinking in English as well. It is a big challenge, but I can still overcome the problem. Actually, the big problem for me is lazy. Sometimes I still write in Chinese, which I think is more realistic. Writing center is really a premier place to recommend. As a Chinese, even though I can be proficient in writing in English as good as native speaker, but we still could be good. As long as keep on practice with talent.
People need spend a lot of time to finish a good paper. I will definitely bet nobody would be able to write a fantastic paper within one day. Innovation is very important for a writer producing a paper. Because they need keep on have break, keep on reading a lot of staff, and also going out for a walk. As a good writer, they need to have writing need the comfortable location, good weather, delicious food or maybe with right people. People sometimes could be in bad mood, and then they definitely cannot make it even though they write a good paper.

No comments: