Apr 30, 2008

English 1F & 2F Help me a Lot! (Dong Jian)

English 1F,2F let me konw how to write a good essay,and let me master many writing skills.English 1F 2F also help me make a lot of friends from different countries. English 1F,2F help me a lot!

There is a Chinese proverb: lead, Zhudu, Feng Wei. English 1F,2F let me know writing a good essay is much like preparing for a debate, I need to study my
persuasive essay topic from various perspectives, establish my main argument and gather supporting evidence. I never pay attention on writing skills before English 1F,2F.I only write what i think, I never considered finishing sentences and paragraphs.Now i remember writing a good essay I need to pay particular attention to the first sentence what I am going to write down, namely a lead-in. It is the most important part of the whole persuasive essay.If the first sentence can give a special feeling ,entire article give people impressed.From English 1F 2F,I remember how to write a strong and impressive lead-in.First start with an unusual detail; second put a strong statement; third quote a famous person; fourth open the essay with a statistic or fact; fifth start with an emphatic rhetorical question. For the body, I know that I must Prove my point of view, and say why. The end of essay must be strong, must be a summary of the full text. These is what I learn from English 1F 2F, it help me a lot.

English 1F 2F also help me make a lot of friends from different countries. Always talk with them let me have a better understanding between our different cultures,make more friends help me improve my English speaking.English 1F 2F is international students' class,We come from different countries, we are also away from home,we miss our home,we remember what is our problem and what we need,therefore, we have more topics.Our English 1F 2F class made by an international teacher, a group of international students. I like this class.

English 1F 2F class is made by international teacher and students, this class make me learn a lot of writing skill and help me make a lot of international friends,improve my English and help me adapt the life in united states, I like this class!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Perfect eassy with well organization of information.