Dec 13, 2009

Sheep and wolf’s love

Little sheep Lily didn’t know what is love, she asks her mother Lucia, “Mummy, what is love? What’s the feeling when love is coming?”

Lucia said, “Love is complex but simple thing. When you see him, you will feel scared and your heart will beat faster. You will hide yourself or run away, but your feet will be out of control.”

Lily said bewitchingly, “What a strange but wonderful love!”

One day, Lily was on the grassland eating grass, a big gray wolf came at her. Lily felt so scared that her heart beat extremely fast and her feet were shaking in spite of herself.

She found out, “Do I fall in love with this wolf?” When the wolf was going to eat Lily, Lily said with courage, “Mr. wolf, I think I fell for you, do you accept me?”

The words which rushed out really surprised the wolf. He had never heard about such sweet words.

Then the happy wolf asked Lily, “What made you love me? Sweetheart.”

Lily couldn’t work out any reason, she said, “Just love, no reason.”

The wolf was happier, “My name is Tom, you?”

“Lily.”

“Alright, you are my girlfriend now, I will go to see you here, our place, tomorrow.”

Thus love saved Lily’s life.

Since Tom and Lily fell in love, they play together every day. Living with Lily, Tom’s life refreshed. He never heard that grass can be eat. Lily’s bleat is so melodious. And he always copied Lily’s bleat with his raucous voice which sounds very funny. On the other hand, Lily also felt excited that she live with a wolf. Racing with Tom is her favorite.

After a couple months, Tom’s mother, big black wolf called Foxess found that her son actually living with a sheep. What surprised Tom is that his mother let him take Lily home rather than stop them contacting.

Next day, Tom said mysteriously, “Honey, I have a bad news and a good news to tell you, which you want to listen first?”

“Oh, really? I want to know bad news first.”

“The bad news is, is that my mother has found out our relationship……”

“Oh my god! How can she know that! Are we over? What should we do now? ” Lily interrupted athrill.

Tom held Lily and said smilingly, “Calm down, baby. Listen, my mother didn’t oppose us, she allowed us instead! And she even asked me take you to my home to see her. You are not in dream, she allowed us!”

“Unbelievable! Wonderful! Perfect! Amazing!” At that time, it was difficult to describe how happy Lily was.

They hugged together, for a long time.

Another nice morning, Tom took Lily to see his mother.

Tom walked fast, urged, “Hurry up, baby. I can’t wait to let my mother see how beautiful you are!”

Lily walked faster while looking in the mirror, “Slower, honey, I’m a little bit nervous. Am I look good today?”

“You are still so beautiful, sweetheart. Come on. Hurry up!”

After a rushed trip, they finally arrived. Entered house but found nobody there, they felt strange but have to wait. Suddenly, the door closed, Tom’s mother, Foxess came out.

“Haha, my good son. You finally got a big dinner for me. Let’s eat roast whole lamb tonight.” Slaver flew out of Foxess’s mouth. Even as the words came out, Foxess jumped to Lily. Suddenly, Foxess stopped because Tom was in the way of her.

“Ahh~~~~!” Lily had just passed out.

Tom said angrily, “Mom, stop! She’s my love, you can’t do that!”

“Why not? She sheep, we are wolves, wolves eat sheep! That’s the truth! Why you are doing against to god!”

Tom shocked, “Yes, we eat sheep……”

“That’s right! Step aside. Let me seize her first.” Foxess was going to flow at Lily again.

Tom was still blocking her, “But I love her, no reason. I am willing to give up my instinct of eating sheep for her. I am also willing to eat grass only, just like her, forever!”

“OK, if you want to save her, swear to god, you will never eat meat in your left life, even a mouse.” Foxess was extremely angry, about his disobedient son.

Tom accepted Foxess’s request and took Lily back her home. When Lily’s mother opened the door for them, she screamed and immediately shut the door off.

“Please open the door, I’m Lily’s boyfriend.” Tom said.

Lucia was scared even to speak.

At last, Lucia came to realize the situation but couldn’t allow them living together, “Mr. wolf. Please leave my daughter and get away. You can’t give her happiness.”

“Why? I have gave her happiness ever.”

“It’s ever, but not forever.”

“Why?”

“Because you are wolf.”

“Yes, I am wolf, but I’m the wolf who doesn’t eat sheep.”

“No, there is no wolf doesn’t eat sheep.”

At that time, Lily had woke up and heard their conversation. She couldn’t understand her mother and stood on Tom’s side.

“Please ,Mom, accept us.” She begged.

“No, honey, I can’t.”

Finally, Lily eloped with Tom in a fit of pique.

From that time on, Tom and Lily live their own and cut all relationships of others off. Although grass tastes not good for wolf, but Tom still kept his promise.

One day, Tom made a good dream. In the dream, he ate a lot of delicious meat. When he woke up, he found Lily was missing. The only thing she left was bone.


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Sheep and wolf, that'f funny. It made think that in China citizens are sheep and government is wolf. We live with wolf everyday! lol


Junjie Ruan