Dec 16, 2009

Tauren warrior and blood elf priest (Jing Yan)

A Tauren warrior named Unker was born in Thunder Bluff. He just came into this world; he didn’t know what he should do, where he should go. He just stood there and enjoyed that wonderful grassland. He didn’t understand what is his fate in the future. He was good at communication. As time goes by, he got many friends. He has a beautiful Blood Elf priest with a pair of long and thin ears in the group of his friends. Her name was Guo. They trained and played together, and shared the happiness all day. When they both got level 36, they went to a dungeon named scarlet monastery. This was the first time they came here, they didn’t know what they should do, so they failed several times, but they didn’t give up. They kept trying time and time again, finally, they beat all the bosses, and Unker get three pieces of a six pieces suit. He was so happy, and then he faced the priest and made a kissing gesture. The priest was silent for a while then smiled. She said, “Today you only got three of them. If you get all of them, you would be happier. I hope you can get them.” Then Unker answered, “If you are beside me, I will get them sooner or later, that don’t matter. The point is I was very happy with you.” After that, they came here three more times; Unker got all the six pieces. The priest was watching him and smiled. She knew, if he was happy, she could do everything for him, because she thought those were worth doing. In later days, priests have accompanied Unker reaches level 45, when suddenly one day the priest told Unker, she might have something to do, she couldn’t be with him for a long time. Unker very readily agreed order, and wished her successes.
In this way, the first two days, Unker were still holding his weapons, wearing that suit and training level with that items. Nothing changed; the only change is that, no more people heal him. When he was hurt, no people use her skill to save him. Time was flying, Unker was level 60. For some reason, he became the main tank of his team. So he began his raid career with his team every day. (40 people get together fight with bosses. We call it raid) they raid again and again, Unker’s equipments got better and better. He became the soul of his team from a dull warrior who was just knew hit creep with a huge hammer. He had done all relations with the success of the whole team, he slowly began to find his place and find its own role. However, he still remembered that priest. Sometimes, he told about that a priest accompanied with him all the time, every time he was talking about this, he would laugh. He said it was the happiest time he had.
After three months, spring came. He was ready to organize the raid. At that time, suddenly a familiar and strange name jumped up, his look closely. It’s her! It’s her. He became so excited. Then he sent a message to her “Guo, is that you? ”
“Yes, I am. I am back. I did not think you still remember me, I thought you forgot me.” Unker answered “How can I forget you. Where did you go during the several months? Why I couldn’t get any message from you?”
“Nothing, problem had been solved.”
“So, you won’t leave me again, right?”
“Yes, this time I will stay here and be with you.”
“Ha, whatever. You are back.”
The next days, Unker did not accompany the priest basically, but Unker continued to buy some equipment, and to give her money to learn the skills. Every time, Unker were excited with his own team in the raid, while the priest was practicing.
One day. The priest asked Unker “I do really want to see you wearing that six-piece suit, will you?”
“Oh, sorry, I already sold them out. Look at me. All the equipments on my body are better than them. I am strong now.”
“Oh, really? Congratulations. Could you spend a little bit time to be with me? I was so lonely, when I was training.”
“Hurry, when you arrive level 60, I brought you to raid to give you wear better equipment. OK?”
“Oh, well. I am going to training. You can do your business now.”
The following days, Unker didn’t see the priest. And he was still working on raid. The fifth day, priest came and spoke to Unker. “Could you come with me? I would bring you to a pretty good place.”
“Right now? Is it far away from here? You know the raid almost begins.”Unker hesitant answered.
“No, it is near by the city. Just take you few minutes.”
“Ok, invite me, I am on the way.”
Warrior was riding a white tiger, fast ran to the priest. It is a dam, a large high dam. He saw the priest was sitting quietly on the top of dam.
“Guo. What is going on? Talk to me. Perhaps I can help you.”
“Uh...No. Nothing. I just thought the scenery here is so beautiful. I want to be with you here and share the wonderful place. Look. The moon, beautiful, round, my friend said that when the moon was round, the brightest of the time, make a wish, it will certainly come true.”
“Oh, silly girl, it is just a beautiful illusion, not really” Unker was stroking her hair.
“No, I really want this time it is true. I want that my dream can come true.” She said with a tearful voice.
They were silent for two minutes. The priest said “all right, I am done.”
“Tell me what your wish is.”
“Of course, we cannot say. It will not work, if I say it.”
“Guo, I have to go. Hurry up. When you arrive level 60, let’s go raid together.”
“Ok, see you.”
“See you.”
The second day, when Unker woke up, he found he got a mail. Then he opened it and it is full of equipment which were he brought for Guo, money and a letter. It said that “Unker. Tell you the truth; last time I left from you, because I got an incurably disease, now it has been notarized, so I came back. When I know the news, I asked myself, what is the most nostalgia, I thought of you, I thought of the happiness with you that were I never got in my life. When I was back, I found you changed. I do not blame you; I just want you can have a little time to be with me, as before, as we are happily, but you even have no time to accompany me. I just want spent my last happiness time with you. I'm so regret; I really should not come back. I do really want to see you with that suit which I made for you, but you sold it. I was very heart-broken. Did you know that? When I see you in that suit, I can feel you, the real you, and now we've got nothing. Do you remember? When the creep attacked me again and again, you stood in front of me and protect me bravely. I am so missing that time. That time will not come back. See you, Unker. I will miss you and I will never forget you. I hope you can be better in the future.”
After reading this letter, he cried. He holds this letter and rushed into scarlet monastery. He wanted to get that six-piece suit and his girl-Guo. When he got all the six piece of them, I rushed back to that dam as quickly as he can. He wear that suit and shout loudly “Guo, I am here with your suit. Could you come back and I can be with you to watch the round moon again! Just you and me.” But no one answer him. Then he jumped out from that dam.
After that, Unker was disappeared. He was pursuing his dream, his Guo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

(hao su) Men have been abandoned, and it is a bit like online games.

Mengqi Zhao said...

you dont understant the aim of the essay that the writer wrote. the aiming is we should to value the time we share and the happiness we have. the most important thing is we loved each other. i saw a film that a guy cheat his wife and he saw his another lover had a cancer and killed herself. but at least they belong to each other even just for once.

Jing Yan said...

that do really a online game, named world of warcraft. i couldnt post photo on it. or u will see some pictures.