Dec 15, 2009

Overdue of the Romantic

I am really expecting my birthday present because my boyfriend will spend the time with me . So, all of my friend really expect what kind of present he will give me.

Actually, I gave him a hint that I hope I can receive a special present, that's it! In fact, said to be “surprise” is not always meaning that. But my boyfriend, Vince, already told me that he will give me a unique gift on my birthday. I do not know what exactly he said, I know I am excited to get a gift from him.

That day, I celebrated my day with my close friends in the karaoke. They all come to my party. All our friends gave me the gifts, the cake was eaten, the song was sung, but I just care what kind of the present Vince will give me? Until now he did not show up in my party...
After the short time, he show up finally.
When I opened the gift, I was wondering: What! What is that?

There is a variety of food inside box? Cakes, candy, bread? I could not believed not...

Vince knew why I was so curious, he explain that immediately for me.

“There was a lot of food in there, because each of them have their own meaning. All of them are made today, that means they have the same birthday with you in the world.

Vince rode his motorcycle and found them in the town today. This idea was offered his friend. His friend said only the true love can realize how much she love you and you spend your time to create a surprise, a smile just from her.

“Why you are not so happy to get that?” he said.

It was really good. All of my friend are really happy to see that. But...but.. only me was so angry... at this moment, everybody was looked at me.

I was grabbed a loaf of bread and throw out to Vince, I said: “You are so mean!!”

“The brand-name bags, the diamonds, jewelery and beautiful clothes that you can buy them at any time. However, there is not a lot stuff have the same day with you everyday. All of them are celebrated your birthday this year, and after today, they will not have the important meaning anymore, he sighted and said.”

After one minute he continued to say” I want to tell you, it is the exam because you do not understand my mind and you do not really know how to cherish my present. Our relationship is over now”.
When I heard our relationship was over, I was cried loudly....

In this way, Vince was gone away...

When I went back to my house, I was looked at the present. I was so regret, I regret why I did not understand his mind? I knew him since we were study in high school. I could not believe that I said he is so mean to mean.

Then I was called him at 2:00A.M.

“I am sorry.” I said.

“Why you said that?” He said and sighted...

“Because I did not understand your mind and the meaning of the gift.”

“It was too late to said that, I told you our relationship is over.” His voice sounds like he did not want talk to me anymore...Then he hang up the phone.

At this moment, I knew I could not say anything because he was tough.

After three years, I walked on the street. Suddenly, I was in front of the bakery passing by a man. I was so surprised, is that Vince? I breath so fast and accelerated heart beat to see the man....

I was sad because it is not him...

I went into the bakery, a few years ago I desired for a famous bag which I am has in my hand, that bag was bought by myself. I did not pay attention what kind of bread I was chosen.

I suddenly saw the there is a small plastic stickers, have the date of manufacture on the toast bag. The date of manufacture is today.

For the loaf toast, the date is symbol that after few days later, it can not it eat anymore...however for me....

Looks like Vince have given a romantic... is already overdue...

1 comment:

lian said...

at that time, you should calm down first and listen to his explain...maybe you will get together until now.