May 4, 2009

What is writing????????????

What is writing?
In my opinion, writing is one of good way to express my opinion, what I believe, or facts. There are some kinds of different writing, such as essay, junner, fantaege and story. Essay is for academic purpose, fantage is not real story. Also writing is good way to commutate with other people. Before we didn’t have internet, we usually sand mail to communicate with other people. I think write a letter is more romantic then e-mail.
Is writing an enjoyable or an annoying process to you?
Depend on situation sometime writing is enjoyable and sometime annoying. For example, informer writing is somehow more enjoyable. Because I don’t have to worry about anything and just write about my opinion or what I know about. On the other hand, research paper is sometime annoying, because I have to find some evidences or facts. Sometimes, hard to find evidences or facts, because my research paper topic was too bright. Even though, I found some evidences or facts, I have to figual it out where should I use this evidences or facts to somewhere. Also, MLA format somehow annoying, because I have to know how to use MLA format to my research paper.
What is the purpose of writing to you? Is it just a course for you to get credits? Is it a necessary preparation for your academic career? Is it a way to make your voice heard? I sit a good record of your life track? Is it a process of self-recognition or self-evaluation?
I think writing is very important for university study, because for my study I need to hand in lots of writing so that I need to practices now so that nextime I will know how to write research paper and I don’t have study about MLA format.

No comments: