May 3, 2009

Boqiong Su (Andy)
Professor Leslie Bai
ENG-2F
04/26/09
Learning in writing
Finally, the last essay for ENG-2F and I hope that would be the last essay I write as a task. Well, to be honest, I am really not good at writing. Every time I begin to write article as if it is the same as the beginning of the war. It is no exaggeration to say that writing is such a painful thing for me. Although the pain, but as I said, I treat it as a war- It is inevitable, so I make an all-out effort. Anyway, that is what I feel when I am writing.
I remember that writing is started from my third year of primary school. It is the end of carefree days; I ushered in a new era of learning. I have been very puzzled why we need to learn writing, because it is so painful. I have heard the conversation between two teachers; they agreed a consensus second-grade students are the best for teacher to lead. First grade is too naughty and they need to teach writing to third grade students. So I am confused, we don’t want to learn and teachers don't want to teach, why do we still have to learn writing?
Fortunately, Professor Bai answered my question when I was doing the speech. Writing truly reflects a person himself. In everyone’s diary, it reflected in the most real aspect of their own, happy, sad, painful, whatever the mood he is felling. Writing can let others to know your true feelings, and also allows the existence of future generations to know you. Once the person’s death, writing is the only way to reflect the life of this man. If there is no writing, there will be no history. The facts which were written down are more reliable than the ones which were on everybody’s lips. And one more reason, writing is one way to test your academic ability. Write out what you have learned so that people can understand that you have the knowledge. Otherwise, knowledge is in your mid, any person is unable to know or to see, at least for the present level of science.
Learning through ENG2F, I also learned a lot. I know how to write a research paper which I will definitely use it in my learning career and definitely I will not know how to write if I don’t take the class. I know how to do the work citied. I really don’t want to be said I plagiarize someone’s idea. It can be said that writing is painful but necessary. And fortunately because of various reasons we missed a lot of classes; professor Bai is also very good, the curriculum is still relatively easy and we have watched lots of movies, and the final week she in ample time for us to review other subjects.
I hope in the future, I will truly fall in love with writing, and write for mine own.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

i totally agree with you, i think this course helped me most is on the essay designing

Lucy