May 3, 2009

No more unhappy Writing(Hugo)

I would like to talk about what I feel about writing in English. I really hate of writing English. Also Writing in English or even Korean has always been something I find to be disgusting to do. That’s why I just wanted hopefully English 2F class also finish soon. I received a terrible grade in English last semester so this really frustrated me. I came to the resolution that I needed to prepare better for my English classes in the future as I felt it was my entire fault for receiving a terrible grade. So I keep trying to improve my writing by constantly writing even though I hate it. In order to improve my writing skills I have always tried to ask my American friends proofread my writings. After I feel that I have gotten more confidence with my writing, I will continue to keep writing in order to progress with my English writing skills. And I am now getting enjoying writing at little by little. So I am used to starting from text message writing email and writing diary also in English. And I am really feeling this is so much pretty fun and I will keep doing. Lastly I would like to suggest to everyone who is especially international students to not be lazy when it comes to your writing stuffs. In the future and in the end I believe it will bring you sweet fruit for all your hard labor.

Writing…….
Writing was only for the Grade.
Writing was pain…..
Writing was disgusting…
Writing was fatal taste…
Writing was the object of one’s grudge.
But suddenly ………
Writing is come closer to me …
Writing holds my hand…
Writing encouraged me …
Writing is getting sweet…
Writing comes friendly…..
Writing is now my friend.
We will keep this friendship forever!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hahaa that was honest :D (dila)

Leslie said...

god, tell me about that...

Lucy