May 3, 2009

The Melody of Life

ENG 2F 4TH ESSAY
DR.LESLIE BAI
HONGFEI SONG

When I raised my head from biology and chemistry books
Willow germination, and swallow nested in he oak tree
Spring is in at last
When i raised my head again
The weather is growing mild and the pissing pouring rain
Gradually
Spring is gone

A cup of hot green tea
A touch of green leaves dance in the cup
The scent of the narcissi was in the air
This night or the night of this day

Nameless and off the emotion torment me
I am very frustrated and lost
Like a freewheeling adventure, questing for sighn of oasis
However
I have been looking forward to the oasis in my life
Has been enjoying talking with words of consolation

I used to write my first novel when I was in Junior high. Gradually, I noticed writing become a kind of pressure and a burden. Meanwhile, I Realized I am living in a highly developed society, which stop me creating my own words because I have to satisfy the law of the jungle-- survive. Writing is just a hobby and an important component of my life. I still desire to express my feeling when I am confused and frustrated or keen to inject confidence into my mind.

How far is the distance between words and reality?
The vine of history

The night or the night of this day
A nice pot of tea
Appeased my thirsty and starving life
Smelled the fragrance far away

The horizons sprung wide
Fear went away
The unknown became knowable
Life follows the natural law
Life's original reality is spirit
Words are the water sources of spirit
The rhythm of life

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your essay is like a poesy. It sounds so beautiful.

Xinbei

Leslie said...

gosh, im lovin it!!

Lucy