Apr 29, 2009

Why I am Writing

GuangDi Zhu
Professor Bai
English 2 F
Essay #4 Informal Writing
26. Apr. 2009
Why I am writing?

I like writing, but maybe I am not interesting with the writing class. Sometimes we have to writing with out reason. I was really enjoyed in writing when I was in the middle school. i have to write a journal every week when I was in middle school. I want be a writer at that time. I remember I made a long story like book, it almost has forty thousand words and I made it in one week. The story’s name is “conjee(porridge) in a decisive battle”, it is funny story and I was proud of it. When I give the story to my teacher, she even didn’t read my story. The reason is the story is hand writing, and it is too long for a journal. My teacher also criticize me spend a lot of time on it, because I was writing in her class. I lost my courage at that time, and that why I’m not interesting with the writing class anymore.

I am not a good writer, even use my mother tongue. I have another hobby: I like manuscript, and I heat writing something by typed. I will make my essay’s outline by hand writing, I will made it like a picture. I put the topic in the middle of the paper than make it like a tree or a labyrinth. I can get a lot of idea when I write down on the paper, but when I typed on the computer I feel lost. Actually I feel a little right now.

I think writing a letter is a good way to communicate with others. It is the way for me to communicate with my father, because when I writing I can expression my thought clearly than talk. Also my father and I are very subjective. We will flite when we are talking. If we didn’t have a happy ending for our converse, I will give him a little, explain what am I really thinking about, and he will give me a reply. That is the way we how to untie our problem.

I like writing, because it is the way to think about myself. I will keep writing, may be I will actualize my dream someday in the future.

No comments: