Apr 29, 2009

Chongran Hao (Essay#4)

Chongran Hao


Professor Bai


English 2F (Essay 4)


Apr. 22nd, 2009




How to develop writing




As we know, writing is a part of communication skills. To my knowledge, writing is the best way to record everything in detail. But writing varies according to different levels, that's why we call it a "skill". It could be beautiful and attractive. This kind of writings make readers want to read, even sometimes the readers can not stop reading those fantastic articles; writings also could be mess and boring. I'm afraid the readers would feel sick at this kind of terrible writings. Obviously, writing is a really important component in our life which we have to develop seriously.


Writing is an interest. For students, writing seems like a burden, because writings always act missions in our schools. To be honest, those missions made me piss off, they really gave me hard times. I struggled an hour, a day then a few days, there was still nothing in my mind. Fortunately, I figured out the reason in the end. I put a label which is called "mission" in my mind from the beginning. In this way, I do not have any passion to create, because I paid much attention to how many words I 'd write and how can I get a best grade. Actually, writing is about what do we feel and what do we want to tell readers, if we consider writing as a mission, we will care too many components which are out of our minds, and it's hard to keep close to what we want to write. The first thing to develop writing is, we have to love writing.


Secondly, the desire is necessary. A strong desire can make us to write daily. And it's better to consider writing as a habit. The development of writing can not be completed in a short time. That requires us have to practice every day. Writing has many different forms, blog, journals, fictions, etc. We have to find some ways to spread the desire. If we do not have a strong desire, we will loss our patient for sure.


However, the develpment of writhing starts from the interest and desire.




2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your voice on the presentation was so great!!!

Xinbei

Leslie said...

Good Job!! (Hugo)