Apr 11, 2009

Easter? Nothing for me. (Chongran Hao)

There is nothing to do these days. The life is like a glass of cold water. To be honest, I hate holiday sometimes. It makes me missing. As a foreigner in the U.S, I don't really have good feelings about festivals, because I don't understand what those festivals mean. Just like Easter, it gave me couple days off, for what? OK, hopefully I know, but I still don't think there is anything for fun in those festivals. Maybe that's why I'm called foreigner in this country. KK, I would like to be a foreigner in this way.

All right, maybe I'm a bored person, maybe those
festival are really funny, but definitely nothing for me. I'm smoking around and "enjoying" the time with bullshit.

This semester is almost over. And it's a hard time to while away until I go back my country.
kk, just keep *** around~lol

3 comments:

Leslie said...

humm....
itz time to take final exams.. most classes are done... wow i think time is really passing fast, i think myself i have done my best on this semester, and also i know everyone did like me.. I hope every students take good scores on your courses..

JunHyung Park

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

dude, haha, good luck to your all final exams.


Chongran Hao