Oct 15, 2007

SeongYeol ,Ryou Eng 1F

I decided to study abroad, when I was in 9th grade. I went to Toronto at the end of june 2003. I felt something but i don't really realize what that was. I think that feeling came from the fact that I came to Toronto and live and study all by myself. I think I got use to everything very quickly. I made a lot of friends, and I had fun to live there, therefore I could learn english easily. I took ESL(English As the Second Language) program. I think it was very helpful, but not because they taught me 'english'. It was helpful, because program encourage me to have more and more friends who speak english originally. Every experience that I got from the life during studying abroad gave me a lot different and good lessons.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I never knew you had such a long history of studying abroad.