Oct 14, 2007

Cheol Woo Lee- doing chores

today i realized again that doing chores at home seemed to be so hard, doing household chores all day long.
In the morning, I prepared breakfast and washed dishes. Upon finishing the chores in the kitchen, I cleaned up the house. I had lots of laundry to do. I picked up the washable clothes and sorted the laundry by separating dark colors from light. Then I did the laundry in the washing machine. When I wanted to sit and relax. It was lunch time. I had bread for lunch.(because it doesn't need to dish-washing)In the evening, I prepare dinner. I washed rice and made Kimchi soup. When I finished the dinner. I do the dishes.
I don't like chores. I thought house chores are the hardest in the world.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

It seems you can manage your life very well. You are doing good jobs. I am wondering how you made your kimchi soup. Can I have a taste?

Leslie said...

sure~ but...If you eat my Kimchi soup. You will say "um..the food didn't have much taste."