Oct 15, 2007

Big surprise

Diana Ingrid Tejerina
English I F
When I just came to this country for vacations so many years ago my first thoght was to try the typical food .My husband's family who resided here a long time, with excitement brought us to Mc Donald, Burger King, KFC, White Castle!
We loved the french fries and hot sandwchs with mayonesse and melting american cheese in it that we were eating constanly.We were doing tourism every day of our stay , and only we have time for eating fast food at lunch time. At night when returning at home we sat at the family table, tasting what my mother in law were cooked for us, peruvian food!
I was doing shoping, I got fabrics,that is my first passion,shoes, clothes, chocolates,cheese cake in powder to bring to south america, but as the days goes by and we did not try yet an american restaurant I insist in going in some one, for my big surprise that nigth we went to a Italian place! What happens! I recall them, I want to go to a different place, "American ".
They said to me "we are sorry" this is American food! the food of all around the world.

No comments: