Oct 15, 2007

American Food-Sofi Mathsson

The first thing I realized when I came to NY with my dad in the end of August was the accessibility to food, were ever you turned there was some kind of food to get.
At that moment I also realized that people being fat in this country wasn’t that strange, the accessibility to food everywhere provides the chance to grab some food when ever they want, no matter if they are hungry or not.
The only time I’ve seen any kind of food that seems to be a bit healthier is when I've been to restaurants that serves seafood and fish, or at some restaurant that is greatly influenced by the European or Asian kitchen.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

yes, what surprised me a lot is also like that. It seems that American people is eating all the time. breakfast, snacks, coffee, fruit, lunch, snacks, coffee, dinner, coffee, snacks, etc. Endless.

Now I am becoming part of them, too. I am afraid I will be swollen to their size, too. Oh, God!

Leslie