Oct 14, 2007

ChengHong Wang The World Is Full Of Fun

I am curious about the world where I live.
Everyone has his own viewpoint to the world and that's why it make our world such a diversity.

It seems interesting to me now.
Algorithms is just taking effort to make enumerating more efficient in the premise that we can always enumerate. It is a discrete world. It is somewhat deterministic always.

While as we all know, the characteristic of communication is that there's uncertainty. Otherwise we don't bother to transfer the information. What we are fighting for is the uncertainty brought in by noise. It is somewhat random always.
And stochastic systems is talking about this.

We can not tell from which view that observes the world is smarter and that's why there're so many subjects and fields.

I do not have a clear idea about what I am talking about. I can just feel the difference and connection between what i have leaned and I know what connects them is just the real world we live in.

And for this reason, I think the world is full of fun.

No comments: