Mar 2, 2009

Religion and equality as something individual by Ramil

When I finished reading the "Choosing clothes, but not husbands" article I wasn't shocked or disappointed. Yes, all religions are different in a lot of ways: Traditions, believes, etc. Some of them we may consider crazy or inequal, but that is just an oppinion. Even if a person of particular religion has some certain believes, it doesn't mean that all the other people of the same religion as him follow these rules and traditions. For example, I am muslim but I will never make my wife cover her body or hair! Of course, I follow a lot of muslim traditions, but only the ones that I consider normal for modern world. It all depends on a person and his parents!

Some people argue that women and men are still not equal. However, as the time goes by, more women are offered good jobs that even men can't do! I agree with some blog posts that I read here that people talk about inequality only when they think they have a problem.

I would suggest you guys here to treat every person as an individuality, but not as a part of some religious group.

2 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

vote

i agree with you

women and men are equal

peace

alex