Apr 25, 2010

My comment about this semester. (Jee Yun Choi)

I think this semester is pretty tough and busy for all of us. We just finished our research paper, but final is coming now. Some students might start their final test. I also have a test for my major course tomorrow. However, I want to say that we all did a great job for not only Eng class but also all of courses in this semester. However, we just have about 2weeks before summer break. It should be pretty long, but fun. We are ready to enjoy our break. Let's do our best before Summer Vacation!

2 comments:

Phuong Nguyen said...

i think that two weeks is not a long time, though. I can feel summer coming really soon. Good luck!

Leslie said...

Thanks. It is true, but the time is most important for us. Good luck to you and everyone!
-Jee Yun Choi